Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jody at DP tuner is going to be doing live tuning and they are also going to have a dyno set up as well.

Here are the details:

DP-Tuner, Moates.net, TPSPerformance have teamed up to present Live Tuning with Jody and an All Diesel Dyno Day at TPSPerformance in Prairieville, LA

The Dyno day will be held at TPSPerformance on Saturday November 20th at 9:00am until they are done. For the dyno, please email [email protected] to reserve your dyno time. I will send you available times to choose from. We will start rolling at 8 am. Each dyno time slot will be for 30 minutes and you will get 3 dyno runs for $75 payable to TPSPerformance.(If we see our list grow we dyno on Sunday as well)

Live tuning Saturday Nov. 20 & 21 at Moates.net starting at 8:00 am. We will have 3 openings on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. This is a first to call, first serve basis. We will take standby’s in case an unforeseen situation arises. Call Jody or Diane at DP-Tuner for reserving your time spot and live tuning information.

Links for reserving times.

DP-Tuner

After you rock the rollers we will have a meet and greet at Moates.net. Come on by and hang out with us.

I called and spoke with the guy that owns TPS and the only rules he has is NO STACKS!!!! If you have stacks and want to run the dyno, you will have to unhook your stack so that he can hook up his ventilation system to it.

The prices are $75.00/3 pulls/30 min.

To schedule an time email Diane at DP tuner at:
[email protected]

Lets make this big. Ive posted this on the .org, here, and CumminsForum... :ford:

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Jody at DP tuner is going to be doing live tuning and they are also going to have a dyno set up as well.

Here are the details:

I called and spoke with the guy that owns TPS and the only rules he has is NO STACKS!!!! If you have stacks and want to run the dyno, you will have to unhook your stack so that he can hook up his ventilation system to it.

[email protected]

Lets make this big. Ive posted this on the .org, here, and CumminsForum... :ford:

Ill be there if i can get off of work, i dunno if ill dyno or live tune cuz i might not have my new turbo on by then but if i do ill be calling jody and probably dynoing :)

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be dynoing for sure. I want a base number before my build.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Thanks for posting here. I missed it when I was posting everywhere. Then I had to leave to go back to NC for the weekend.

Update:

Please contact James [email protected] or me for reserving your time for live tuning and the dyno. If you don't reserve a time you will not be able to dyno until the end of the day. Eveyone who has reserved will go at their reserved time. We will dyno walk ins if time allows at the end. We will be stopping at 6:00pm. If we have interest in more people wanting to dyno then who we have for Saturday, we will dyno on Sunday as well.

We only have 3 spots on Saturday and 3 on Sunday for live tuning. Live tuning payments must be received by October 25th.

Diane

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's really not much farther than bash

·
Registered
2,982 Posts

Here are the details:

[email protected]

Thanks for posting here. I missed it when I was posting everywhere. Then I had to leave to go back to NC for the weekend.

Update:

Please contact James [email protected] or me for reserving your time for live tuning and the dyno. If you don't reserve a time you will not be able to dyno until the end of the day. Eveyone who has reserved will go at their reserved time. We will dyno walk ins if time allows at the end. We will be stopping at 6:00pm. If we have interest in more people wanting to dyno then who we have for Saturday, we will dyno on Sunday as well.

We only have 3 spots on Saturday and 3 on Sunday for live tuning. Live tuning payments must be received by October 25th.

Diane

Seems there's been some confusion on payments. Just to confirm, dyno payments are to be made to TPSPerformance on the day of the dyno. Live tuning payments to DP-Tuner on or before October 25th.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Giving this some love.

Live tuning with Jody, give me or James a call or send an email.

Who's coming? Dyno runs are scheduled thru DP-Tuner. Some have reserved their dyno time, still room for more. If interested please reserve early. If you show up on dyno day we want to be able to get you on the dyno.

Much Thanks!!

Diane

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im signed up.. another bump.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I'll probably be there.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Decided today we will be rescheduling this event until next spring. We hoped more would sign up, that has not been the case. There has not enough signed up for the dyno or live tuning to justify our drive from Georgia.

We will have a better idea when first of the year.

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts