Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted David Dunbar about getting a dyno day set up for the fall. I am trying to see what kind of interest I can get for it. I would hold it in Calhoun, GA. If I can get enough interest on the forums and enough people to committ, I can get it set up. We would probably do a BBQ lunch and a show and shine competition as well with some sort of pay out. Post up here if you would be interested!

THANKS!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Where is there a dyno in Calhoun? I'd be interested in running my stocker.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
What about having the Dyno day at Paradise? We cut run 'em and dyno 'em.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about having the Dyno day at Paradise? We cut run 'em and dyno 'em.
Paradise just isn't that great of a track. If Brainderd was closer, that would work. But I just don't think that Paradise is any good. I was looking at more of a relaxed deal for the Fall with a dyno, BBQ, some music going, and a show and shine event.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I've cut great times at Paradise in other vehicles and hate Brainerd. The people that run Brainerd are complete asshats.

Anywho, I'd be willing to meet up and dyno just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, we are pretty much set on doing this. I just have to talk to David this week about setting up a date and all that. Currently the sponsors are going to be Cobb's Diesel Performance and Black's Diesel Performance. We will be doing a BBQ lunch with both beef and pork. We are going to do cash pay outs for the dyno on all 3 truck makes. Right now its looking like 1st and 2nd place. If we can get a few more sponsors then we might do larger pay outs and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for all 3 truck makes. The location is looking like its going to be in Adairsville, GA (Bartow County) on U.S. 41 a few miles off of I-75. It is very accessible and there will be a lot of parking available.

I will have more info to follow on a specific date and times this week.

THANKS!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
How much interest are you seeing? Looks like none from here?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am seeing quite a bit from the Cummins and Duramax forums, but unfortunately not much from the Power Stroke forums. I am hoping that in the next few months that wil increase. It is still early. We are looking at October, so we have quite awhile to gain more interest and sponsors.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i will be there and call sport jeff about being a sponsors. i now all of them will make it to so lets get this rolling. jeff send me a pm with your number i got so pic i wont to send you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts