Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinkin bout tinting my windows again and going darker. The guy before me tinted the front two only and didn't do a good job at matching. My question is what are the back windows 20%? And what do I need to tint them to match 5% which is what I plan on tinting the front two

Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
545 Posts
I put 15% on my front to match the factory back. Really close match. Sorry can't help with the rest.

·
00stroke97
31 Posts
i just layerd 5% over the factory tint on the back doors and rear window and did 5% on the front it doesnt reall match but it looks real good i need to get some pics posted

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Would be awesome if u could post sine pics up 97-big red

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
I did 20% over everything on my old rig. looked good. I think like 18% is a dead match for the rear... not real sure how dark to match 5%. my 20% over the factory was decently close to 5%

·
00stroke97
31 Posts
got a pic posted finally

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tinted the windows today did 20% on back and 5% on front matched damn near perfect. Thanks ALOT guys. Will try to get her cleaned up and take some pics tom. if the rain stops

·
Registered
269 Posts
i did 20% over everything the front is lighter but i it makes it WAY easier to see the trailer at night, i used to have 5% on my f150 and had a hard time backing the trailer in at night.yeah the topper is on my list to i was thinking of doing hurricane film on the topper glass. cause of the large glass size and the truck does see some narrow jeep and hunting trail and i keep a bunch of tools and crap in the back and its only a matter of time before i bash a handle or somethin into it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts