Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day I bought it.

Today

The emblem was pretty beat up, so this is just a test piece really until I get a new one, same for the grille, you can see its cracked there in the lower left in the pic

I ended up painting the bumper cover, and the mirror covers. I split the grille and painted the honeycomb piece black. I stripped my tattered ford emblem and painted it black. Not to bad for a rookie:D I would like to get a HD grille and go body color and black with it. I might work up enough courage to paint the door and tailgate handles next.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Looks good man!! :ford:

·
<---mud
297 Posts
still got the front bumper?

·
&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a sale pending at the moment.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
looks good man, where did you get your harley lights, ebay or OEM?

·
&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made them myself. Split the headlight, prep and painted, then re-sealed. Just take your time and you can save $100's.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Good work! I want to run the HD headlights/grill on mine..but it will be a while until i'm financially stable again too many go fast parts going on right now!

I really like the look of the painted tow mirrors, they match the bumper looks good from the front!

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
Looks great! Exactly what I am doing to mine once all the parts arrive. Color matching makes a truck look 10X better IMO

-French

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I made them myself. Split the headlight, prep and painted, then re-sealed. Just take your time and you can save $100's.
looks a lot better without the running board too, how much did the new 05 bumper set you back?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts