Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a friend and I recently decided to start developing his recently purchased 2001 white extended cab f-250 6-speed 4x4 powerstroke. First we purhcased a dual 8 inch stack system coming from full four-inch exhaust. Then, we put nitto terra grapplers 33's on it after installing a homeade 3 inch block lift..bad idea. We bought the blocks for little to nothing at Oreillys and bought the ubolts there too. We then put the blocks in made proper adjustments, and the worse thing in the world I WAS NOT a part of they extended tow of the steering arms that became too short upon lifting. Well, needless to say after tuning the truck, and driving it a lot we have decided the weld-job was not smart...BUT we need more lift. Soo I called up a friend of mines truck accesory shop and asked about an 8 inch lift kit for his truck. I was given what I think is an amazing deal on a 8 inch Fabtech lift kit fully installed with dual-front steering stabilizers and trac-bars. The final price fully installed is 1900 dollars. I find this to be an amazing price? But, my question is....are the two steering arms or whatever they may be that we extended going to be replaced with the lift kit? And we also went ahead and got 38/15.50/16.5's on 16x10 mickey thompson classic II's....does anyone have pictures of this exact lift?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts