Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into getting one at a good deal for my 2000 psd. How hard would it be to add 2 more inches later? Id like to eventually put 37's under her, but right now 35's. Would I need to purchase anything else?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I'd do an adjustable trac bar and some good shocks with it.

And I'd recommend the Fabtech kit that includes the new longer shackles vs. the relocation bracket.

You could easily add 2" to it down the line (you'd need a spring pack, or mini spring pack and a front box kit to go along with whatever you order for the rear).

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
I run 37's right now with probably only 3.5 up front

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does it rub bad and what offset rims do you have?

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
It did rub, but all i had to do was trim the inner fender thing back a bit, the I dont remember the offset exactly, I know they are 17x9 and with a 2'' spacer we got exactly where we wanted to be offset wise, however i dont remember that number lol

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Love my 37's and 4" lift...

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Im running a procomp 2" shackle drop and i run 37's.......They only rub a little bit when i turn and hit a bump at the same time.....I eventually plan on lifting it soon.......

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
i run a 3.5 hanger in the front. i have 33 bfg's on a wider 12 inch wide wheel. gives it a tough pullin truck look. 35's on those wheels would rub

1 - 10 of 10 Posts