Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My F6 for my 02 6spd, stock injectors, is for sale. Reburns can be done through email, no more sending your chip out and having to run a stock truck for 2 or 3 weeks!! It has the small switcher with green numbers. Below is the list of tunes on the chip presently. Asking $350 shipped.

F6 1-16 Position switch on the fly SMARTChip
Options:
Multi-Position Switch* : EX Remote Switcher Green EX Remote Switcher Mount - Position 0 : No-Start - Position 1 : Stock - Position 2 : Hi-Idle RPM - 1200 - for Warmup, Boost A/C output, Running a Winch, Jump Starting - Position 3 : 80hp Tow - recommended for towing 5K to 9K at sea level and altitude - Position 4 : 100hp Codes Performance - no 1211, 1249, 0478 - Position 5 : None - Position 6 : None - Position 7 : None -Position 8 : None - Position 9 : None - Position 10 : None - Position 11 : None - Position 12 : None - Position 13 : None - Position 14 : None - Position 15 : None
Vehicle : 2002 Ford F-350

·
IH Diesel Power
732 Posts
If you go down to 300 ill send you the money right now

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
It will, as long as you have the same mods as Dom and your truck's DPC-### family is the same as his. Otherwise it will need to be reburned to your trucks code and mods.

Reburn info

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
IH Diesel Power
732 Posts
ha alright well let me know what you decide for sure, and would i have to pay for them to reprogramn it for my truck then or how does that all work, i have no idea how the F6 works

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Petro,

SeeYa would be the best to ask, it's their chip and they know much more about the technical side then I would. Thanks for the interest.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump!

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Used or not, I wouldn't wait to long, the chip alone is 4 bills new, not including all the tunes at about 45.00-50.00 a piece, IMO, thats more than a fair price.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey!! Did I mention this chip was only in the truck for couple of weeks? AND, no "stock" truck for 2 weeks if you want to add or modify tunes. DP will email them to you!

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Square one. It has a mount to fit into. The mount had not been used. Switch has green numbers.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Will DP email the reburn for a different computer as well as tunes? Will they do that for free or at a cost?

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No one??? Are you aware that you can try a tune for 10 key cycles before you buy it?

Petro it's looking better and better for you.....

·
Registered
213 Posts
why are you selling?

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
why are you selling?
Went from stock injectors, to hybrids. I felt like the injector builders would be able to tune them the best.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold pending payment.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts