Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased some F350 front springs, but I'm not sure what size blocks to get for the rear to get a level height. I've read where it can be either 2" or 3". Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Scott

·
JFURNER77
404 Posts
What exactly are you trying to achieve with your suspension?? It will also depend on what you have for rear springs.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have stock f250 springs. I'm not trying to lift the rear too much, but have a level truck when I install the f350 springs in the front.

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I appreciate your help.
Scott

·
Registered
115 Posts
on my truck, i kept the stock 2" f-250 blocks in the rear when i did the dana 60 and front f-350 spring conversion. my truck sits almost level now

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
if your puttin f350 springs in the front of your truck and your runnin the TTB its not a good idea, i dont think them springs are designed for the twist that the axle produces and could cause issues, better off just doin add a leafs or put a Dana 60 under it

·
STILL LEARNING
18,328 Posts
if your puttin f350 springs in the front of your truck and your runnin the TTB its not a good idea, i dont think them springs are designed for the twist that the axle produces and could cause issues, better off just doin add a leafs or put a Dana 60 under it
:whs:
I reread your post and you didnt mention anything about a D60. F350 springs are NO GOOD for a TTB suspension

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are correct. I forgot to mention that I'm putting a D60 under it at the same time. I don't have the money to do the RSK right now so I'm just trying to do the part I can, while I can.

Thanks,
Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts