Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I saw this Shortbed Dually. I've always known that they are rare but I never knew how rare. But apparently they are special order. So my question is 1. What's the pros/cons of the short bed Dually vs the regular bed Dually. 2, how is the resale compare between the the two? Should these be typically priced higher or lower. 3. Is there anything to look for when checking this truck out? I forgot it's a 2008 6.4l shorted Dually, 115k miles, i think its a XLT and they are asking $28,900. I'm looking for all the info you guys can offer.. Also if you need me to ask any questions to the dealor, let me know ill ask
Thanks

·
C10H20
342 Posts
Dunno about the true pros and cons, other than hauling stuff in the bed and if you tow a 5th or goose neck from just my own personal experience it's nice to have the longer bed seem to handle a little better. Looks like a cool rig I like the stance however I never have liked the front wheels on a dually, I guess the previous owner was confused with the front emblem saying "Mack" :doh: but to each there own.

·
Registered
250 Posts
if your towing heavy and don't need the bed space, its perfect. I loved mine. I just loved the look of it. Made everyone look twice. Mine was a black on black 03.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts