Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure most of the guys on this forum have seen the ads and videos about the 2017 F350 Mega Raptors being converted by Mega Rex Trucks. If not you should check out their You Tube videos. Well I think they are awesome if you can afford a brand new Superduty and have an extra 30K to throw at it. But even if you can so many of us don't want a new diesel that are next to impossible to work on and require DEF. So since I am a big 7.3 lover and own several modified 7.3 trucks I thought a 7.3 Mega Raptor would be super cool. So I found a nice clean low mileage 2000 7.3 4x4 Extended Cab Short Bed truck and began a complete restoration and conversion to a Mega Raptor. I'm about half way through the process and then thought I should do a thread on this build. So if anyone is interested in seeing my build progress chime in and I will post up pictures and descriptions on how I'm going about it. So just let me know if this sounds interesting to anyone.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Would love to see this! Let’s see some
Pictures.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
Do it

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
post away. Alway love a good build.

"Y'all have a wonderful"
"My name is Bob the guy floating in the lake with no arms and no legs"
Bob W Martin 1948-2014 USAF

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
PLEASE!!!!!!!

Long live 7.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously they live a long time.....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I will do a thread in the project log forum. I'm glad to see a bunch of you are interested in seeing the build.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks for the interest in my build. I moved it over to the Project Log Forum and just added some pictures of the project truck right after I bought it. I start adding pictures of the build progress soon.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
What’s the link ??? I’m
Using tapatalk and it ain’t friendly finding specifics

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts