Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
That almost looks like a 4" kit. It clears the 35s good from what I can tell from the picture. 37s would probably fit but would be tight.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Zmann you had to go that high? I have the 4.5" Carli kit and it clears my 37's perfectly even when loaded down heavy towing. With the backspacing I have and the way it tucks in when they go up it clears the fender lips tucking just inside the fender wheels. Whose lift are you running?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry all that being said. I don't think you will want 37's just on a level'd truck. Like Zmann stated it does depend as well on how you use the truck. If the heaviest thing it carries is grocery bags you may be fine driving around.

·
Administrator
33,162 Posts
Zmann you had to go that high? I have the 4.5" Carli kit and it clears my 37's perfectly even when loaded down heavy towing. With the backspacing I have and the way it tucks in when they go up it clears the fender lips tucking just inside the fender wheels. Whose lift are you running?
it was never the rear that was the issue on mine
I could put the front tire in to the fender lip when turning and hitting a bump (think driveway curb)

that was a combo of a 6 inch Fabtech and 2.5 Daystar that leveled out at 7" of lift

so when I was going to 8 inch I put My new coils on I think they were ICON

the truck look a little low in pictures but that's the KR running boards

i had the same fender clearance issue with both the stock dropped Radius and then the 4 link Rize

i could have set the jounce stop to prevent contact but I like the travel I have specially with the Rize 4 link

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it does clear the 35s pretty easy, front and back. -24 offset rims.
I bought the truck about a year and a half ago, guy said it was not lifted, still not sure. Is there a way to check? I put the 2" leveling blocks on the front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts