Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read somewhere that a 6.0 f250 4" exhaust will fit on an excursion it just may be a little long. Is this true?

·
Guilty on all counts
339 Posts
I would think that it depends on what the F250 was. Long bed, short bed, crew cab, single cab, etc... That might determine what adjustments need to be made to make it fit. I would think that a crew cab short bed would be the closest fit. I'm not sure if the 6.0 and 7.3 are the same.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that's what I was trying to figure out because I read for a cc sb f250 the exhaust was 12" too long but if I took the muffler off then I could weld it together and then I should be good

·
Registered
274 Posts
I know the ext short box I just bought is about the same length as our old ex. Thats just based on how they fit in the garage. The ext cab is actually a tad longer.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
Wish the F250 dual exhaust would fit the Excursion but the damn fuel tank leaves very little room.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
A pickup truck tail pipe will not fit the Excursion. It will het in multiple places. Don't was time. Just order a Excursion specific kit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Most f250 kits include different lengths of pipe for all bed sizes. I just put the 5" mbrp turbo back on my 2000 excursion.
Cut 3" of the downpipe to fit it up to the turbo and into the cross member and they had a long 5-4 tube. Cut some off that and got it all on there pretty easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts