Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is getting his powerstroke soon and wants rims, he wants these wheels. The bolt pattern is 8x170 correct? These rims would be 20x9 with zero offset. I calculated backspacing at 5'' exact and the stock 20x8 with +40mm offset at 6.07 backspacing, this means the wheels will sit out 1.07 inches more than the stock wheel correct? I dont want it to look goofy is 1 inch to much? Also the truck will be leveled to fit these wheels, A 35'' tire will fit without rubbing leveled? Although he will only be running some where around a 33.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Those rims will fit fine no rubbing with 35"s and no leveling kit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those rims will fit fine no rubbing with 35"s and no leveling kit
Ok. How do I figure out how much rim will sit on the outside of the hub? I know the offset is where the mounting plate is compared to the center line of the rim. Since the bmf's have a zero offset and the stockers have 40mm doesn't that mean 40mm will be added to the outside of the wheel? I am confused because the rim is 1 inch widder than stock where is the extra inch?

·
Registered
673 Posts
20x9 Novakanes, same specs as the Rehabs.. Truck is leveled with an Icon 2.5" leveling kit, and 35" Toyo MT's

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jordan. Offset is used to figure out backspacing. Once u know the back spacing of the rims then u know how much further they are going to stick out then the other rim.

Like I said 5.00" backspace is just about bang on for what your looking at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts