Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
You're my new homie! It seems like no one loves this body style. Here's my '10 up 2.5" on 35's

·
Registered
107 Posts
here is my 2000. Im looking forward to seeing all the others pics. Sometime soon ill go out and get some better hi quality pics.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hands down, my favorite color on that green truck! Sharp! That gold doesnt look factory though. Am i mistaken?

·
Registered
107 Posts
thanks, it actually is factory as far as I know. However, ive never seen another one, im actually hoping another one will turn up in this post.

The previous owner is a good friend of mine and he bought it from the original owner. There is no signs its ever been repainted. but who really knows.

·
Registered
272 Posts
thanks, it actually is factory as far as I know. However, ive never seen another one, im actually hoping another one will turn up in this post.

The previous owner is a good friend of mine and he bought it from the original owner. There is no signs its ever been repainted. but who really knows.
Good looking truck!! Never seen one painted like that either but I do think it looks good with those colors!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
107 Posts
Truck looks amazing! and i really like how you painted between the windows

very nice touch!! before you said something I couldnt put my finger on why the truck seemed to stand out so much. I love the low key one off things like that. goes really well with the clearance lights.

·
Big Sky Groomer Op.
827 Posts
my 01.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hey 07 what grill is that

·
Registered
427 Posts
Bump for this thread!