Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody had pics of their truck or somebodies extended cab obs 4x4 truck who did a daully conversion? I've looked for days in end and can't fns anything and have never ran across a thread on the other message boards. If you have one or know somebody then please post it up.

I'm new here and have a 94 turbo idi that I've done a lot of work to and I'll be posting a build thread here soon. It's getting lifted and converted to a daully next. 2 more 285s and I'm good. I have a d60 kingpin out of a centurion dually conversion truck already also. I'm damn near set.

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Does the conversion only involve the rear axle and bed? I know you SHOULD do the front hubs for dually rims. But is it pretty much about the axle and bed?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,339 Posts
IF you have a supercab F250, to make it a tru dually 4wd you ditch the TTB and add a D60 w dually hubs. For the rear you put in a dually PICKUP rear axle and dually bed.

For a 2wd f350 supercab dually, you add a D60(and related parts), t-case and 4wd trans

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I'll be doing this here soon. I'll e doing a build thread I there is a section for that on this site. I really haven't been notch more than here yet on this site. The only route I'm not sure on is paint, after all the mechanical is done. Help me with my decision.

Black with black rockstars and most everything smoked out.

Or back to factory burgundy and silver with alcoa style wheels or some like them.

I like both schemes so I'm caught between the two.

Mind you either way it will be up as high as a f350 or higher if I want it higher after I put the 350 suspension. I'll probably add one spring in the front springpacks either way to give it a "leveled look".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.