1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
you could do under your rear seat

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
first of all what kind of subs do you have or what size are you wanting to use?

·
live fast die young
102 Posts
they make a box that fit under ext. cab rear seat i actually just bought one from my buddy thinking it would fit in my crew cab (didnt fit). You have to get the shallow mount subs but they fit and you dont have to raise the rear seats.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
yep mtx works well, i personally like building them myself though. i have very since i was in high school.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i got one, but im not sure if it would fit a obs truck....it holds two 10's and fits under the rear seat....i have 2 rockford shallow mount subs in it...thing hits hard in my ext cab

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have a superduty, let's see it. Does it raise the seats?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I have a superduty, let's see it. Does it raise the seats?
Nope not at all

i realize this is a horrible picture but it just slides under the back bench seat, it fills the entire underneath, but works great...comes out to the face of the seat...only reason i would consider getting rid of it is because its dark grey...and now my interior is black

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You weren't lying about a horrible picture LOL but I get the point

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I would ask you how much you'd part with it but I'm sure shipping would be a nightmare

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've actually fallen in love with it and couldn't see myself giving it up. I bought it used on here in the classified section. I had it shipped and think everything was under $130. Highly recommended.

I like the stealth look, suppresses people who ride in the truck. And if someone were to brake into the truck they would never find it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I've actually fallen in love with it and couldn't see myself giving it up. I bought it used on here in the classified section. I had it shipped and think everything was under $130. Highly recommended.

I like the stealth look, suppresses people who ride in the truck. And if someone were to brake into the truck they would never find it.
I was actually talking to Powerstroke kid but $130 isn't bad at all

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts