Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched, and I'm still kind of unclear on this...

With the Spartan or Eric's tuning, do you put the sensors back into the exhaust? The reason I am asking, is because I am interested in the Flo Pro Downpipe back 5", and there is one available with or without bungs. I just need to know what to get. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
yes, Spartan and SCT require you to use the sensors (as far as I am aware) the H&S doesn't require sensors so you could get the exhuats without the bungs.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
i was curious about the bungs too... also are the exhausts dp back all you have to buy to delete the dpf/doc/muffler etc or any other parts nec?

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
thanks!! answer i was looking for!! which manufacture best bang for buck?

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
sounds good thanks for the input!! one last ?... it better to get one of those 1 peice delete pipes powerstroke87 makes in 5" then get a tailpipe or just the flo pro kit sufficient?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
The Flo-Pro kit is sufficient, but Sean's (Powerstroker67) pipes have the highest quality of any DPF/DOC delete option out there. They are a solid 1 piece design that have an amazing finish.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
the delete pipes are normally one piece (with the bungs)

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
well if i decide to go with that one peice who sells just a tailpipe?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
One piece vs 2 piece makes no difference in functionality or performance. The best route is a full kit, but if you want o piece one together you will need a DPF/Cat delete kit and a DPF back kit. It is much easier to just get a full down pipe back kit all at once.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank for clearing this up, guys!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
i have to say my magna-flow 5" stainless kit is to-die-for . i got it from performance truck products for a decent price, but it is spendy. the sound is great, the stainless has stayed perfect, and well, performance i dont hink is an issue.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts