Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off you guys are all awesome! Now another question, from the factory there is no manifold gasket, but I foud a PN for one. Do I need these?
P.S. if I start ticking anyone off with too many questions let me know and I'll back off, I've been hittin ya'll up for alot lately, but hopefully when I get this mother done I can contribute some too.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I used them because they were inexpensive and I didn't feel like pulling the manifolds back off if I did have a leak.

Question away, if we get tired of them, we won't answer, lol. ;) You've got a long way to go before you'll ever be an Andrew! LOL

Dave

·
Registered
177 Posts
Whats the part num on those gaskets? My exhaust manifold gaskets are leaking so those are gonna be replaced when i get home along with a bunch of stuff. Thanks for the let know.
matt z

·
Starting Over
4,629 Posts
I not 100% if SD gaskets fit an OBS but I got victor reinz part # MS16314 picked them up at napa.There is two in a package I think I paid 40 bucks.

Anytime you remove the manifolds they need to be checked for flatness or what have you.Someone a long time ago they warp when removed.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Exhaust Manifold Gasket
(Ford) F4TZ-9448-A
(International) 1814219C1

Cheers!

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
:whs: 22 bucks or something like that IIRC from Ford.

I stuck mine on the big belt sander at work and cleaned the gasket surface up and trued them up all at once.

Dave

·
Tater for President!
186 Posts
I'm using the gasket from international...works great and was cheap along with new bolts (seperate part number)...8 bolts plus gasket was right about 50 bucks I believe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts