Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has done this?

Lets see some pics. I know John (jvencius) has these on his truck and they look tight! Thinking about doing it on mine.

·
Peon
727 Posts
I think John ordered his.
Yep--I got mine from powerstrokeshop.com

If you have a color truck that the Excursions weren't made in, sometimes the handles from an XLT Sport will match. If neither of those options work, at least the smooth handles from an Ex/XLT Sport will hold paint better than the textured black OEM handles.

·
Peon
727 Posts
So is it ordered as a replacement part for an Excursion?
Yes--I figure the OEM handles were probably a bit more durable (color-wise) than painting the black, pebbled handles my truck (XLT model) came with. Pics (OK ones, only) are in my photo gallery on here.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I did all mine... with the excursion handles...

You can just sand down yours and have them painted if you want to save some money... when I installed them I also threw on a set of jimmi jammers too..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got white ones on mine. Heck everything is white handles, mirrors, grill...... Now I just need some white stacks.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Got white ones on mine. Heck everything is white handles, mirrors, grill...... Now I just need some white stacks.
White stacks.........hmmmmmmmmmm....................
Can we say powder coating? ;)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Painted handles:

Only have a key hole on the driver's door, got them from DPPI when they sold them, had the anti-theft plate on them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts