Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into rear airbags but found something called "Roadmaster Active Suspension" I looked into their site and it seems more of what I would need. As my hauling and towing needs are modest and it seems to have many other benefits as well. My question is has anybody ever used or seen em used first hand? Opinions?
thanks
matt z

·
Registered
59 Posts
well i must say i just installed a set on my uncles tundra 3 months ago and LOVE them... i did tons of research on what i wanted to get and kept coming back to roadmaster. there tech support is awesome and they are easy to install. i got the HD setup shipped to my door from roadmaster for 275... heck of a price. i ended up figuring out the part number i needed and searched around for the best price online. roadmaster themselves beat everyone elses price by $75. before with a 18 foot backhoe trailer with backhoe the tundra would squat over 6 inches. now it barely squats at all and with no load its not like others that ride hard. just like they say, its acts as a traction bar, sway bar, and helper spring. if i ever need helper springs on my f350 with the gooseneck trailer in the future, this is all ill run. and did i mention lifetime warrenty?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks xcessive, thats exactly what I was looking to hear, I dont haul or tow anything yet (will in 10 yrs when i retire) heavy enough to need airbags and i figured i wouldnt want a headache of figuing out an onboard air system or figuring system failure and or unit placement.
matt z

1 - 3 of 3 Posts