Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LANGUAGE NSFW

This is fugging hilarious, I love it when you you meet a "sleeper" whether it be a person or a vehicle..this fella met a sleeper LOL

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
We can press charges weez got it all on tape? You want to take a tape of the black guy throwing the first punch to the cops? That just might win you the Darwin award. JMO

Classic, I want to buy the old guy a beer

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
:eek:wned:What a typical lil piece of ####. All talk and starts a fight and gets his ass kicked but he's going to come back and kill the 67 yr old man that just protected himself .. Thanks Obama!

That old man deserves a few beers

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
30-ish year old punk picking on a 67 year old man, AND he throws the first punch then wants to call the cops because he got his a$$ handed to him. I hope he is in jail right now the little punk. Buy the older guy a beer and give him a medal.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Be careful who you step up to son!.....Just because people don't talk mad shyt like you do...........doesn't mean they can't stomp a mudhole in your ass!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

As I was taught a long time ago, the loud mouth you can take out, he aint shyt. That quiet guy sitting alone not saying anything? You best leave him alone.

·
Registered
26 Posts
:whs:
I've seen it many times.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
"I'm gonna put my foot in your ass" to "get an ambulance" in less than 30 seconds....

·
Registered
545 Posts
Gives you a whole new outlook on fanny packs huh rrr? LOLLOLLOL

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Be careful who you step up to son!.....Just because people don't talk mad shyt like you do...........doesn't mean they can't stomp a mudhole in your ass!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

As I was taught a long time ago, the loud mouth you can take out, he aint shyt. That quiet guy sitting alone not saying anything? You best leave him alone.
:whs: Yessir. I know not in this case, but a scared guy will hurt you too! Quick!

But hell yeah! Props to the old man. I hope that more and more of this starts to happen. Punks like this need to be showed!

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Talk Chit, Spit Blood cause and effect. I bet thug life wanna be looks real cool in front of his homies. What a fukin tard. Is it me or did anyone else notice they were all on the back of the bus????

1 - 20 of 229 Posts