Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a electrical diagram for a 96? need the engine diagram for the most part.

My injectors dont seem to be getting + power. Also does any one know if the injectors are triggered with a - pulse or + pulse?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Enigine wire diagram

That link wont work, Get a log in error.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

ok, give me a few minutes

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

now its not working, looks like the site is going up and down out of service, I'll check again when I get home, its worked all day for me on that same link its been copy and pasted.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts

I suggest buying an EVTM (Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual) from Helm Inc. Best $30 (or less, they're sometimes on sale) you'll spend on the truck. Cheers!

·
Registered
236 Posts

Do you know that the computer does not send power to injectors unless there is at least 10 volts while cranking? Also the ICP pressure has to hit 525 psi as well before injectors will be activated by computer. Just weak batteries alone will cause no power. Have you had it scanned?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I will look into that manual. Thanks

Yeah I know about the voltage min. I have a large charger and a digital gauge to monitor the voltage. I also have a HPOP gauge and she hits 600psi in 3 sec of cranking now. I am getting smoke so some of the injectors are fireing. It will try to start then knock back to cranking. Its got to be air in the oil system still. Guess its time for more cranking. Poor starter.

When she trys to start HPOP pressure jumps to 1300 or so, thats good as far as i can tell.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Here you go. Enjoy.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts