Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really anal about keeping my engine bay looking spotless and in top notch shape. Although it is clean, I want to do some dress up. Where can I get billet, or annodized blue aluminum parts? I want boost tubes, caps, covers, etc.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a pic of as it sits.

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
There is a replacement tube for the cold side of the intercooler that is aluminum and not plastic. Looks better IMO, and lasts longer.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Holy crap do you armor all your engine bay? Theres only one main option when it comes to dress up. Make your own paint scheme and begin

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy crap do you armor all your engine bay? Theres only one main option when it comes to dress up. Make your own paint scheme and begin
No sir, just wash it after everytime offroading or driving in the rain. And then use a foaming engine degreaser.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Powder coat the boost tubes and do the replacement Ford intake tube. You can get polished billet oil and fuel res covers....They make silicone boots for the tubes but I'm not sure if they hold up well.....

·
Registered
752 Posts
No sir, just wash it after everytime offroading or driving in the rain. And then use a foaming engine degreaser.

What degreaser do you use? If you don't mind sharing
Great clean looking under the hood

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What degreaser do you use? If you don't mind sharing
Great clean looking under the hood
I wana know too! Truck is super clean!!!
To be honest, it is just what ever is cheapest at the time I decide to go to the parts store. I've worked in shops and realized it all works the same more or less.

Powder coat the boost tubes and do the replacement Ford intake tube. You can get polished billet oil and fuel res covers....They make silicone boots for the tubes but I'm not sure if they hold up well.....
Thanks, isn't there a thread where a guy sanded and polished his boost tubes?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I've got billet power steering cap, billet coolant cap, billet oil dip stick handle, billet oil fill cap and billet brake fluid cap. and i've got one of these on the way as we speak Polished 6.0 Intake Kit

I'll try to get some pics of the billet caps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts