1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
2000 Black Excursion: BTS, '05 CR Cummins conversion, F1 springs, F1 cam, II silver 64, ARP 625's, Smarty, and Airdog2.....for EVER!:doh:

Fixed your sig for you. Congrats!

·
ARMY bound
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! We're just waiting on the cab and then we are off for the night. As long as I wake up in bed and not a jail cell, I'll be a happy guy. I've been drinking like a fish from my Jager machine :D

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
2000 Black Excursion: BTS, '05 CR Cummins conversion, F1 springs, F1 cam, II silver 64, ARP 625's, Smarty, and Airdog2.....for SALE! Will trade for Ford Windstar plus a little cash so I can tint the windows. 3.8L 200HP version only. Serious offers only.

Fixed your sig for you. Congrats!
And I fixed it for you...

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
you better get all the sex you can before the big day....cause when you say "I do", that loud bang you hear are the ol legs slamming shut. then you're onto the birthdays and holidays schedule LOL

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats man! Best of luck to ya

·
Registered
987 Posts
Congrats man!

I'm gonna sound like a puss, but my old lady's the best thing that ever happened to me!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Congrats man!

I'm gonna sound like a puss, but my old lady's the best thing that ever happened to me!
:whs:

Made me grow up and start taking responsibility for my life. Instead of just moving through it and having fun.

·
ARMY bound
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:whs:

Made me grow up and start taking responsibility for my life. Instead of just moving through it and having fun.
That's what I need. We've lived together for a year now and it's been a big change in a good way. I'm not going to the bars 3 nights a week now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts