Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a geat place with lots of land and we were thinking an end of summer truck club party..everyone bring a dish to share and a cooler..we have a pool..tennis court and plenty of room for tents and plenty of room for all to stay..let us know if anyone is interested and we can pick day..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Sounds like a good time.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
sounds good...what time frame were you thinkin? where are you located?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We re thinking in the next few weeks. What is everyone elses time frame?. We live in catharpin....5 minutes from manassas and haymarket.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
sounds good to me...good middle ground for most on the guys

Id prolly say to try and do it like the last weekend of the month bcs a lot of guys are gonna be heading to Rudys on the 12 OCT

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
That weekend works for me, I'll be on my long break from work.

·
"VA Strokers" V. Director
49 Posts
hell yea sounds like a good time. I think sept 28 would be a good weekend. it would give a couple weeks for people to plan and also still give a couple weeks after for people to get things together to go to Rudy's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How does the 28th at 1 sound?. All the g.f asks is bring a cooler and a side dish. We got the rest. Pool should still be open and kids are ok.

·
49 Posts
am I still invited even though I don't own a psd anymore???

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Sounds good to me. I can make that

·
49 Posts
Yea I didn't have a choice though. I'm getting things taken are of and catching up with some little pidaly #### and gonna get a newer truck

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I put up a thread as well for the end of October/Beginning of November Coming home/bbq get together...definitely will be on a weekend in Southern Va...Gloucester to be exact.

Chad

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be there.... sounds like a good time

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Anyone want to convoy up from the Richmond area. Looks like a nice 100 mile long country ride from my place. As long as another guy from work doesn't decide to through down his last vacations and screw me I'll be there.

·
49 Posts
I'm coming from Gloucester I might be able to meet up with you and convoy there but I won't be in a psd

·
Registered
280 Posts
Anyone want to convoy up from the Richmond area. Looks like a nice 100 mile long country ride from my place. As long as another guy from work doesn't decide to through down his last vacations and screw me I'll be there.
Where are you in bumpass ? I used to live by the barn store. Now I live in lake land or. If my truck is done I might try to make it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts