Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Is the certification on the hardware only? Or on the specific tunes themselves? I don't have to worry about it in Nevada, but California is 10 miles west of me. I know Jody's got them dialed in and could easily make most of the sub-100hp tunes work better than the factory CA emissions tunes on a mostly stock truck.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the certification on the hardware only? Or on the specific tunes themselves? I don't have to worry about it in Nevada, but California is 10 miles west of me. I know Jody's got them dialed in and could easily make most of the sub-100hp tunes work better than the factory CA emissions tunes on a mostly stock truck.
Hardware and tunes.

Thanks for asking. It is a very good question.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to unforeseen email issues we are not on the in process list update as of 7/2/2010. Until resolved please call our office for any questions.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jody called the guy this morning. He apologized and said we were barried in a huge stack of a ton of companies getting on the list for their EO number. Because the product has not completed the testing series we were not on this past revised list. We have what we need to complete the testing. We have 1.5 years to get this completed. The in process list is not final. Once our testing is 100% complete I will post back.

Thanks

Diane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts