Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I've only had experience with colt cams in a 6.0. They perform well from what I've seen. But never just done a cam swap to get before and after.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
They have seemed to be very good. I've talked with gueoff the owner and he is a super nice a knowledgable guy. Ivan (extended power) had ran or runs one. I've driven a truck with one in it. Seems to work real well. But like I said didn't just do a cam swap.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
not another quitter....
Hey...I think I spent enough time and money on my 6.0L
No matter what kind of power you make, you still can't fix the heads....
Time to move on to something proven...I'm not some 20 year old with lots of time on his hands...I' m going through my mid-life crisis, and picked my truck to be my fix....lol
On topic...I think any cam upgrade to the 6.0L is going to help...just don't go too far with it...

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just think...everytime someone "Quits" everyone else gets a chance to buy good aftermarket parts.
I beg to differ there cause after metal goes through all those "good aftermarket parts" I can't see them being very good anymore......:doh:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey...I think I spent enough time and money on my 6.0L
No matter what kind of power you make, you still can't fix the heads....
Time to move on to something proven...I'm not some 20 year old with lots of time on his hands...I' m going through my mid-life crisis, and picked my truck to be my fix....lol
On topic...I think any cam upgrade to the 6.0L is going to help...just don't go too far with it...
The fix is o-ring them and use factory gaskets
been working for us

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
Anyone trying the 625 studs?[/QUOTE]

I know they made a big differance when i had my cummins....i didnt know they had them for the 6.0

1 - 20 of 33 Posts