Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i know it has been asked before, not much info about it.the new issue 6/10 of diesel power they put cat elc in their obs truck,any thoughts on this,or anybody using it?i read somewhere about not using it because of the injectors copper cups any info on that?

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
i run it in my truck and it likes it, only has about 6,000 miles on it but it runs ar around 190* in traffic when its 80 and really humid

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i run it in my truck and it likes it, only has about 6,000 miles on it but it runs ar around 190* in traffic when its 80 and really humid
are you running the cat elc or another brand?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks.i have been thinking about using it

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
What do you mean it likes it? :doh: Its coolant for crying out loud, and it has been in the truck for 6k. Its not like you can see any difference in SCAa in that short of milage

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
thats why i said that because its only been in there that long kinda ment it so far so good and before i changed it it was running over 210* in the same conditions

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
Just refilled my truck with the Cat elc a few weeks ago. Way too early for any problems to show but I don't expect any. My neighbor has the same stuff in a 95 engine and has put thousands of hrs on it with no problems.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
my uncle also runs it in his autocar with a 14L cat in it and that stays cool so it should be just fine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts