Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a early 03 F250 6.0 4X4 WITH 96 THOU ON it ! I would like to take out the EGR Valve and cap it off and lay it on the intake ! Can it be done ?It has been unhooked for about 8 years and I pull 5 tons with this Beast ! She let me down one time in 14 years and cost me $ 900.00 for a MAP sensor for it ! I figure it cheaper than payments ! HA ! Jim

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
I have a early 03 F250 6.0 4X4 WITH 96 THOU ON it ! I would like to take out the EGR Valve and cap it off and lay it on the intake ! Can it be done ?It has been unhooked for about 8 years and I pull 5 tons with this Beast ! She let me down one time in 14 years and cost me $ 900.00 for a MAP sensor for it ! I figure it cheaper than payments ! HA ! Jim
What I did on an ambulance that I deleted was put an egr delete kit on it but left the valve in place. And it sets a performance code but does not set a check engine light.

Sent from my Super awesome outdated Samsung that doesn't burst into flames using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
I installed the spool delete in mine at least a year ago with no problems. I bought it off eBay and kept the egr valve connected and bolted to the intake.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts