Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Don't know but, I know where you can go on a day trip to get it done, PM me if you want more info.;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can do it at my house (about a 3-4 hour drive from you) as long as you have a chip (SCT) and the parts...I work on 6.0L's all day long though and am very familiar with them...PM me if your interested

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
im looking for a professional shop within a reasonable distance of hays, kansas does anyone know of any they could point out for me..... the dealerships around here know less about the pickup than i do.... pretty poor excuse if u ask me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Twisted Diesel in Chesapeake. They were in Virginia Beach, but move in August. I have not used them myself, but have heard good reviews from people. Here is their web site. Home

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
im looking for a professional shop within a reasonable distance of hays, kansas does anyone know of any they could point out for me..... the dealerships around here know less about the pickup than i do.... pretty poor excuse if u ask me!
Empire diesel is in Iowa, don't know how far from home that is for you, but they can help you out.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Max,
Ive had Rave worked on my truck years ago. TDP is a pretty good shop and they do get overwhelmed at times. I used to hang out there with a couple guys from the beach. Give him a call and see if you can schedule something up. Your a bit far from me, but I know of a another member might be closer to you that can help if you want to learn how to do it yourself. I do alot of trucks in the Northern Virginia area, heck most of my days off I spend under the hood of a 6.0. I justed pulled my injectors out there other day. Done turbo swaps and fuel systems. Good to learn yourself.

03cobra,
Where you located in Fairfax never seen you before ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I'm looking to the future. Still got 20,154 miles under warrenty. I'm pretty sure I'll end up at Twisted Diesel. I work with Brian (Powersmoker) and he swears by them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RescueF250, you mentioned someone that might be closer to me, who is it? I'm always open to someone with the knowledge.

·
compresion ignition adict
209 Posts
I live in norfolk, just did mine a few months ago. Not the easiest job, just need the space and time to do it.. if you need help hit me up im always down to help someone out with there 6.0. I got my delete kit from River City Diesel. The guys from twisted are realy cool, i had a broken track bar bracket and i took it over there, no questions asked they fixed it for me. I didnt have the money on me at the time to pay them and they were like no prob. Came back latter that week with some cash.. there good people and legit. There new shop in chessapeake is prety nice too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll trade you my truck for you Terminator:bowfast:
Hahaha....my cobra is currently in pieces undergoing major surgery....building the IRS better, twin gt pumps, building front suspension, porting the blower more, new intercooler and heat exchanger, porting intake....there not much left in the car right now lol....and I'd rather a truck to go along with the cobra, not in place of (I need to make sure my ford vehicles out number my bmw!!) hopefully the cobra will be back on the road by spring though :D

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
RescueF250, you mentioned someone that might be closer to me, who is it? I'm always open to someone with the knowledge.
Its just another member on here, if you didnt want to go to a shop he could probably help you out and show you how to do it as well. I tend to do alot up here my area helping folks install or I do the install on things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts