·
Registered
649 Posts
Whatever you set it to, I've heard of guys running 100+ psi thru them

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess there would be no reason for a turbo if thats the case. i am talking about putting a wastegate in where the egr cooler went just like *** egr delete kit. I am going to build my own and need to know what kind of wastegate I need to look for.

·
Registered
250 Posts
my precision has a 25.5lb spring in it. I believe that is the highest available. I am guessing that is what you were looking for

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Hey guys i bought a egr delete(block plates) already. I phoned about getting it installed. The guy in town here is telling they dont do the block plates cause they leak and don't work right?? I told him i run on the 210 Spartan tow tune cause i have my fifth wheel i tow. He said he would recommend a waste gate kit. He said with that high of a tune i would over spool my turbo with just the egr delete? Anybody got any info if i should still go ahead with just the block plates? Is there problems with leaking?

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Hey quoted me $350 for the full egr cooler delete and $1700 to install it 13hrs labour. That seems like a lot??

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
And I have Ocean View lots to sell you in South Dakota!
LOL ya thanks i dam near fell off my chair when he said 13hrs to install.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh my! Call someone else. I got quoted 900 for the full delete install and I thought that was a lot. I am glad I installed it myself and used that money I saved towards a new exhaust

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Hey guys so the full cooler egr delete won't do any damage or harm to my engine? I got 2 guys up here in Canada that are telling me when I am running a 210 tow tune and towing my fifth wheel that I am going to over spool my turbo and do lots if damage? I just not sure what to do?? I don't want to do any damage to my engine but I seen how the intake manifold gets plugged. What is the best think to do go ahead with the egr full cooler delete?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey guys so the full cooler egr delete won't do any damage or harm to my engine? I got 2 guys up here in Canada that are telling me when I am running a 210 tow tune and towing my fifth wheel that I am going to over spool my turbo and do lots if damage? I just not sure what to do?? I don't want to do any damage to my engine but I seen how the intake manifold gets plugged. What is the best think to do go ahead with the egr full cooler delete?
If it was my truck I'd call Rudy's and ask for advise.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I thought on Spartans 210 and up tunes they disabled the egr function and only cycled it at idle
Bingo! I run the Spartan 210 when I pull my Travel Trailer 11K loaded with another K in the bed of the truck. I do not have the Delete on yet. But the 210 has a bunch of safety features in it to keep you safe. Ask them what is over spool? We can run close to 50psi and still be inside of the compressor map. Tell those guys that want to charge you an arm and a leg to pack sand.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Where is the egr funtion on the spartan tuner? Off you shut it off?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.