Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Cincy Powerstroke
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an ongoing topic and probably has been covered(although I have searched and havent found a good "opinion") but... I am new to the diesel world and know to respect the opinion of forum users, ive built crotch rockets and mustangs and used forum help on both. So im in the market for an EGR delete. Simple ? is- what kit to buy? Ive compared a couple and so far like the RCD and gogo kit but they have different options- gogo kit re-routes the coolant?? what kit do you guys recommend? Thanks for your opinions!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just installed a "Sinister" delete kit from MKM Customs
Quality was good and everything fit perfect, and you can't beat the price.... unless you were to make it yourself.

·
Registered
646 Posts
They all look pretty nice however i will be going with the GO GO Diesel complete kit when i do, it looks amazing!!! Just my thoughts on this.

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Harry Callahan
991 Posts
I like the idea of getting the coolant flow re-routed with gogo's kit, but it sure would be tempting to go one more step and buy his reworked intake, that is one sweet looking deal.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Im another fan of FCDP, i have thier kit on my truck and love it, didnt have problems out of it. Plus the customer service is Top Notch!

·
bigger than texas
83 Posts
does gogo diesel have a website??? i typed it into google and i got a forum lookin thing

·
bigger than texas
83 Posts
Hey thanks for that link! But I guess to freshen up the posted topic, I have been looking at a bunch of delete kits, sinisters look great and the price is good to, but I'm just concerned about the quality sinister product is, which is why I'm leaning more towards first coast's kit, hopefully Adam chimes in here, but I was looking at the FCDP website and I'm not sure I understand the whole core charge return type deal, I would like to go with his kit cause it comes so highly recomended

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hey thanks for that link! But I guess to freshen up the posted topic, I have been looking at a bunch of delete kits, sinisters look great and the price is good to, but I'm just concerned about the quality sinister product is, which is why I'm leaning more towards first coast's kit, hopefully Adam chimes in here, but I was looking at the FCDP website and I'm not sure I understand the whole core charge return type deal, I would like to go with his kit cause it comes so highly recomended
All manifolds are modified then sent out. you get a manifold, install it then send your old manifold back.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
All manifolds are modified then sent out. you get a manifold, install it then send your old manifold back.
:whs:

·
bigger than texas
83 Posts
Ah!!! Is that how it works! So then in your guys pref, FCDP is prolly worth the money, I seen all the welds on the manifold and it looks real strong!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts