Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is wrong with people .?? I mean really why do they have to mess outer peoples stuff up ? some one egged my truck last night atless 12 egges hit my truck they keyed it i mean wtf ?? oh and it was right in my own driveway

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My truck has been there for ever cuz i been waitin for new parts and i dont even drive it offten

·
Registered
138 Posts
ya some ass hole backed in to the side of my bed about three months ago and drove off messed the hole side up bunch of crap.

·
Registered
987 Posts
That sucks, man...

·
Powerstroked
602 Posts
Wow sorry to hear that man. I would have maybe suggested that you pissed somebody off driving(not that it would be excusable to egg someone at all) but if you dont hardly drive it, than I doubt that thats the case.

I'm really sorry to hear about it.. I can't imagine the anger I'd have if my truck got egged/keyed.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
What is it with some people, no respect for anything. Even if you did piss them off its still unexcusable. People piss me off and I don't take it out on their property. Its pathetic, probably some stupid good for nothing kids whos mom should've swollowed!

If I ever catch someone screwing with my property they will wished they hadn't!

·
P.F.F.
177 Posts
Im in the same boat there, got about 6 eggs thrown at my truck Sunday night:mad:! They got about six cars in our neighborhood the same night. It happens about every 4 to 5 months. The worst part is its almost impossible to catch the little bastards.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I have 4 areas where my paint was shattered from little fuk heads throwing eggs @ my truck for no reason..

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
BITCHES!!!!!
:hehe::hehe: buddy got told his truck would be on blocks, seats would be knifed and the works by his ex= definition right there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya even if you have a problem with some you dont go take it out on there truck or there things ! If at all go to the person and be say it to them not mess there stuff up

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
didnt have eggs, but had some punks spray paint one side of my bed black when i was still in cali. reason i came to close to his little supra when backing up. so had his kids spray paint my truck

1 - 20 of 35 Posts