Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 08' 6.4 that I traded my 05' 6.0 in for.

I had the Edge Platinum Juice w/ Attitude installed on the 05'. When I traded it in, I removed the Edge and put truck back to stock. I sold it (the Edge) to a friend of mine this past winter. All has been fine with his truck until it started getting hot outside. He is now having a "run away" issue with the truck. He can be driving down the road normally or just have the truck idling in the driveway and all of a sudden, the truck will start reving up and it sounds like it's hitting on about 4 or 5 cylinders. The only way to stop it is to turn off the truck. Very scary to say the least. It is definitely tuner related because you can unplug the Edge and run it stock and have no problems what so ever. I know the Edge has caused numerous problems and I for one wouldn't recommend it for anyone. But, I need to know if anyone has had similiar issues and if there is a fix. I feel bad selling it to my bud and now he can't even use it.

Sorry for the long post. I don't look through the 6.0 section so this may have been discussed previously. I searched but couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts