Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got mine last week and hooked it up . was ok until tonight , changed tunes and plugged it back in , now nothing but the backlight , even stays on when the truck is off . Anyone had the same problem??:confused::confused:

·
Registered
775 Posts
not being a a$$ alot of us use sct on here...you might have to post on diff forums to get an answer quickly.......try powerstroke.org....thedieselgarage.com post around to help find your answer quickly to help you fix your problem

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
that happened to me and I just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it was fine.

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an sct x3 . i use the insight as a gauge monitor instead of pillar or column sweep gauges . i'll leave unplugged for tonight and call edge in the morning . dam thing is brand new . ( i know , i know , just because its new don't mean its good )

·
Registered
772 Posts
not being a a$$ alot of us use sct on here...you might have to post on diff forums to get an answer quickly.......try powerstroke.org....thedieselgarage.com post around to help find your answer quickly to help you fix your problem
insight is a gauge only, the edge tuner is caled the edge juice or evo, something like that.

·
original "REZNECK"
630 Posts
where is it running thru. mine was thru my clutch port and it rubbed alitttle i had to rap it in tape and foam pipe rap.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I thought this was a common problem with the Edge products, having the screens lights go out...

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
It may have been a common problem on the Edge Juice when they first cam out, But I have sold alot of the Insights and have one in my personal truck with no issues. And I use to have a edge juice a long time ago and there is no comparison between the insight and juice with attitude.

And Justin, as Sam said,the Insight is merely digital gauges, not a power adder.

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Edge sent me a firmware update and some other files . ( i didn't watch the whole up load ) will try it out tonight .

·
Registered
775 Posts
i knew that...wasn't sure if many people used them as a monitor since you can buy the sct livewire and or do gauges.....wasn't sure if he had the edge "system"....well i hope he figures it out tho ..gl man

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep , update did it .

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
It may have been a common problem on the Edge Juice when they first cam out, But I have sold alot of the Insights and have one in my personal truck with no issues. And I use to have a edge juice a long time ago and there is no comparison between the insight and juice with attitude.

And Justin, as Sam said,the Insight is merely digital gauges, not a power adder.
Don't you have a quad pillar pod? If so what additional parameters are you monitoring on the Insight?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts