Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are running this what do you think of it? I see that it monitors 100 parameters, I am hoping of those 100, fuel pressure, water temp and oil pressure/temp are included? It seems to be reasonably priced if it's any good it would be cheaper than buying all those extra gauges. Thoughts, opinions, especially if you are running one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i run the edge evolution i get all the temps, boost,reads codes/erases codes,you can set alerts,make custem programs .get updates for it on line. it does every thing i need.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I like mine..its very close to analog gauges accuracy within a couple degree's it will not monitor fuel pressure on a 6.0. Don't think it does oil pressure either.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I love my edge juice with att mine works great on extream its little hard on the trans but with a bigger vavle body in the trans would help but i love mine.

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
I like my insight. Use it primarily for egt, rpm, ect,+boost . You can set alerts ( will flash a lighted screen and flash parameter ) I don't have a heavily moded truck , and don't like the look of a bunch of gauges.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts