Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Evolution CTS in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3-inch touch screen device. The CTS has all the features of a CS but also comes equipped with a video-in port allowing users to connect to Edge’s state-of-the-art back-up camera (sold separately) or any compatible off-the-shelf backup camera or video source.

FEATURES
• Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touch screen
• Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection ( view accessories by clicking here)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories ( view accessories by clicking here)
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions. Click here to view custom vehicle mounting options from Arkon.
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods(sold separately). View/order Edge custom dash pods by clicking here.
• G Force Screen Gauges: Monitor G-Force in real-time
• Pitch & Roll Gauges: Great tool to use when towing a livestock trailer or other precious cargo
• EAS Switch Addition: This is a tremendous new feature for truck owners! Customers can now hook up accessories like aftermarket lights, air compressors, etc. and engage them from the CTS. Install and name your accessory right on the screen and take advantage of Edge's clean EAS daisy chain link system to turn your truck's tools on/off. The new EAS Switch part # is 98609 (sold separately).
• HP & Torque Readings: Check out your power numbers instantly
• Scrolling screens: One-touch to new screen layouts and back up camera option (back up camera sold separately).

Use Edge's website to find all of the power levels for your truck. This is the tuning model.

Edge 85200, $683

Edge Products| Product

$500 obo

Text 314-698-7263 for pics.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All pm's replied. I have a brand new expandable Edge EGT probe I'll include for an extra $75. Please DO NOT contact me asking to seperate it, I'm only throwing it in as a bonus to the tuner/monitor.

·
Registered
72 Posts
SOLD- Pleasure dealing with you !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts