Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone convince me on a CTS over gauges. I feel like the factory sensors could be inaccurate. Wanting to monitor trans, boost, and EGT (i know i have to add that)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,071 Posts
Someone convince me on a CTS over gauges. I feel like the factory sensors could be inaccurate. Wanting to monitor trans, boost, and EGT (i know i have to add that)

I would look at dp tuners systems before an edge system.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would look at dp tuners systems before an edge system.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for.
Looked at them but really wanting to go with hydra for tuning so edge would just monitor.

·
Administrator
8,281 Posts
If you already have the cts2. Buy the eas comp kit. It can monitor all the things you want. I would suggest just leaving the boost through the computer and running the extra pressure sensor to your fuel bowl.

·
Native Texan
9,071 Posts
They have them with no tuning just as a monitor. I have their cei hub already installed with dual egt probes and boost and temp sender. I just really like their infinity system going build in in my dash where radio and heater controls were.

Reactions: loganhorse

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you already have the cts2. Buy the eas comp kit. It can monitor all the things you want. I would suggest just leaving the boost through the computer and running the extra pressure sensor to your fuel bowl.
I dont have a cts2 yet.

·
Administrator
8,281 Posts
It really doesn't matter if you have one or not. If I could do it over again I would do the cts2 instead of my pillar gauges. The eas comp kit is spendy but at $800 for it and the cts2 isn't too bad for what it can do. Then you can add a back up camera to it. Watch your icp and ipr, oil temp and tons of other stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts