Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OBS Roller
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody been using one of these? I will be buying gauges and was wondering if these were a better option. :rockon:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've got an Edge CS on my 1997 CCSB 7.3, I love the fact it has all the gauges on it. Everything from engine oil temp, to throttle position to Transmission Fluid Temp. There's more things than you would think. I installed an EGT sensor and works like a dream. I like it and the fact it's also a tuner.

·
Old guy from the old days
263 Posts
I actually tested one for Edge some time back and reviewed it on another site. I really like it, the gauge feature allows you to monitor up to eight parameters at one time and allows you to change what you are watching based on what you are doing at the time. The only sensor I had to buy was exhaust gas temp because my 95 does not have one in it from the factory. I cannot watch trans temp because mine is a manual trans, the automatics have a sensor in them and can be watched if you so choose.

Email me at [email protected] and I can provide a link to the review if you wish.

Dave / Believer45

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
I have one for sale if interested pm me. Comes with brand new still in sealed bag expandable egt probe . I only used the monitor for a month.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought a CS for my 95 and have been having fits getting it to work. The techies have done everything they can to make it work and sent me a new one....same thing. Boots up, freezes on load screen, loses power and shuts off...I just want my money back at this point

·
OBS Roller
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome replies guys. I will probably buy one of these in about a month. I seen one in my buddy's cummins and I really liked the way it looked. I just couldn't find much for OBS performance.

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts