Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger and sent my old blown up edge juice with attitude in and have a brand new CTS with EGT probe coming for $300 with my discount for my old blown up unit. I'm looking to do some sory of custom mount with this wanted to see what others have done or get ideas. Don't like the thought of it just being suction cupped to the window or visible for everyone to see from outside the truck. Pics would be great if you have any of your location of install. Thanks everyone for your input and help can't wait to get this finally installed. :rockwoot::rockon:

·
Swamp trash...
247 Posts
There is a guy "nighthawk285" on the org who just did a trick overhead console mount of one.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks was able to find it looks nice am thinking of something lower in the dash area hopefully.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I did a custom mount in that hand cubby thing.. The one below the up fitter switches

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IIvonyII could you be so kind to post or send me a couple pics?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yep of course, I'll send you a pic or two tomorrow hopefully. That work?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Getting ready to start making a custom a pillar with a flush mount for my CTS in there. Im sure this will remind me how much I hate fiberglass.... lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger and sent my old blown up edge juice with attitude in and have a brand new CTS with EGT probe coming for $300 with my discount for my old blown up unit. I'm looking to do some sory of custom mount with this wanted to see what others have done or get ideas. Don't like the thought of it just being suction cupped to the window or visible for everyone to see from outside the truck. Pics would be great if you have any of your location of install. Thanks everyone for your input and help can't wait to get this finally installed. :rockwoot::rockon:
Just got the CTS in the mail today. Ordered the Edge pod and adapter which is to be installed on the drivers side dash underneath the holy sh!t handle.

Underneath is an older thread link where some other members have some pretty slick mounting spots.

Where is everyone mounting their Edge Insight CTS monitors? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Just searching for tan vinyl pant now to match the dash.

Let us know what route you go!

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks HCB great thread gives me some great ideas. I have just had it hooked up to the windshield with the suction cup until I make a decision on where to put it more permanently. Love it by the way its awesome!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I mounted mine for my 2004 on the "hat hook / trash bag hook" on the lower dash. The curved of part of the suction cup bracket is almost an exact match of the curve on the "hat hook" bracket. Just drilled one hole and used a little double sided tape for extra grip. The wiring almost fits through the existing hole. I just ground the hole out a little.

The part of the suction cup mount that I used retains the ability to adjust the angle of the CTS.

When I want to hide the CTS I just hang a hat over it and you would never guess it was there.

Send me a personal message with your email address if you want me to send you pictures. I have not had any luck trying to post them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts