Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just hooked up the fuel pressure sender.

It's set as Pressure Sensor 0-100PSI
0.50V = 0 psi
4.5v = 100 psi

Says my fuel pressure is 84 psi :doh::eek:

I have an ITP regulate return. I removed the little pressure gauge that came with the kit and install the pressure sender there. Is that correct?

Do I have the wrong values for the sender? Freakin' me out lol!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea thanks I was trolling that thread lol

So it is plug and play. I have the updated software via fusion.

I better check the iTP gauge for accuracy.

·
Administrator
32,962 Posts
what was it reading with the gauge before the install of the Edge sensor? the only other thing I can think of is the 4.5 value? is 5v an option anyway just thinking out loud i am not using one I have a digital gauge into the fuel test port and it's 62psi and I do not have a regulated return
http://shop.strictlydiesel.com/other/FuelSys/Driven-60FS-RegKit-Manual.pdf

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never checked on install. Never thought to. But it was set at 60.

If I tightened the sensor to much would that affect it? I didn't go crazy on the tightening. But I noticed the 1/4" ntp was about 1/4" longer than the iTP gauges thread.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Checked with two mechanical gauges. The iTP gauge and an oil pressure one. Both showed 60psi. So maybe the edge sensor is no good or parameters are wrong?

Funny thing. The "edge" fuel sensor has an issopro stamp on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm hey never said that was for their pressure sensor, but just an example. But I'm gonna go try it. If it show 60-62 psi like mechanical then I owe you big time lol!

THey should have been clear in the instruction that those values are to be used with their pressure sensor. The pressure sensor box had no instructions at all.

I'll report back in a few!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts