Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a edge with Juice and CS monitor set up on truck till today, unhooked all the juice set up and installed a SCT tuner. Was hoping to be able to use the CS monitor with the SCT to see my EGT and Boost.

After installing the SCT plugged the CS back in and all I get is a message saying does not recognize Juice (I unplugged it all). Will this monitor work as a stand alone off the OBDII port or do I need another monitor.

Any help advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Romans 1:16
81 Posts
From what I understand, it will work as a stand alone monitor. If not, I am about to have a new Edge CTS for sale....

Quick question, I tried to install mine on Friday and it wouldn't fire up through the OBDII plug. I unplugged it and plugged it up via usb and it went into demo mode. Do you have to link it with the fusion software before it will work?

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
When I got my CTS that I use just for monitoring I have to register it and plug it into my computer for software update before I plugged it into my truck. Then it was just plug and play haven't had a issue since.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine CTS was part of a Edje with juice system purchased as a whole and running on the truck when I bought, it has two plugs on the back one for the OBD and one for the juice, I took it out tonight and updated software we will see what happens. But as of now it is looking for the juice module still.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
i have heard of people leaving it plugged in to the juice module and just leaving the tune on stock then programming it with the SCT. i personally would sell the SCT with juice system and use the money to just buy a CTS to monitor should be able to make a couple buck that way. i personally will never run a edge programmer again had a huge issue with mine blowing up and causing some serious issues and inconveniences with my truck. they are in my opinion the best for monitoring though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have considered selling the whole juice setup with CTS monitor, but seems with the reputation they are getting as a system not much of a demand for them at a reasonable price. Hoping we can fiqure out so I can use the CTS with my SCT tuner.

Going to try and call Edge today and see if they can give me some input.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got off phone with Edge, when buying the Edge juice with CS monitor they can not be separated and use the CS monitor as a stand alone unit, Guess it will be off to the sale pile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts