Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost new (June 09) DVD NAV head unit with Bluetooth.
Changing directions and need to move this.
Specs
$450 shipped and insured.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a little bit older version of this in my truck, very nice unit. bump for a very good deal

·
Registered
389 Posts
What was it installed in? Any pics of it installed if it was in your ex or truck?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey does that unit have the i-pod button on the menu or do you need to use a fm transmitter, i have an older model and it doesnt, and you cant watch a dvd while navi is on

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is installed in the Ex. I will take a picture befor i remove it this weekend.
As far as the I pod i have no idea. I dont have one. Check the specs on eclipses site or in the details in the link i have in the 1st post.
This is the newer 2 cd version. You can navigate while watching a movie or listening to a CD.

·
Registered
389 Posts
In the Ex did you have to modify the dash to make it fit a double din? Any pics of the modification? I'm liking what I see on the unit, just not sure about the install.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes you have to modify the dash. The raised bars on top and both sides have to be removed and the bottom has to be filed down to fit. If you are interested i will sell the dash that i have. It is Tan for $100 more if you buy the radio.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks but mine is black, I'd like to see the modifications to the stock dash though. I'm not quite sure on the "bars".

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pull the stock radio out and look at the opening. You will see the raised edge towards the back of the opening. Those are what have to be modified/removed.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Do you still have that for sale.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Let me see if I can get some money drummed up. Very interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts