Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
nice find Sheldon.....good old 7.3...power and reliable nice truck. good price too.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I hate to see people sell stuff like that, that was a family members. But I guess she has no choice. I wish I had the money or hadn't bought my truck. I would definately go get this.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice find Sheldon.....good old 7.3...power and reliable nice truck. good price too.
Yeah it is. I just feel bad, she should keep it imho. But its not quite as good of a deal as yours was, btw did i tell you what happened to that truck?

·
Canadian Stroker
577 Posts
I read the article in diesel power and realy liked the truck. If you dont mind me asking what happend to Mike? (I know he is not with us anymore) And what happend with the truck??

·
It wasn't me
1,232 Posts
I read the article in diesel power and realy liked the truck. If you dont mind me asking what happend to Mike? (I know he is not with us anymore) And what happend with the truck??
Mike had a heart attack.

The truck is being sold... IDK what you mean. Last i checked the truck was in tip top shape. runs low low 13s consistently.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah it is. I just feel bad, she should keep it imho. But its not quite as good of a deal as yours was, btw did i tell you what happened to that truck?
what happened to it. last time i checked it was in good condition. i am curious as to what may have happened to it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'll tell ya what happened....it blew up!! A rod went throught the block after he got some new tunes for it from dp, and instead of being a man about it, he pussied out, and got a different motor for it and put it back to stock and sold it. This happened the beginning of december. You could just as well call him a quitter.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
I'll tell ya what happened....it blew up!! A rod went throught the block after he got some new tunes for it from dp, and instead of being a man about it, he pussied out, and got a different motor for it and put it back to stock and sold it. This happened the beginning of december. You could just as well call him a quitter.
Your an idiot the former owner of the truck passed on due to a heart attack.

Way to go, you won the prize of being a douche.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Your an idiot the former owner of the truck passed on due to a heart attack.

Way to go, you won the prize of being a douche.
:whs:

I'm surprised Rob said it so politely. He was a great friend of PSN. I never knew him but I've heard nothing but great things about him. You are completely out of line dude.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
:whs:

I'm surprised Rob said it so politely. He was a great friend of PSN. I never knew him but I've heard nothing but great things about him. You are completely out of line dude.
Honestly Im surprised myself, Im at a loss of words.

I cant believe someone can be sooooo disrespectful.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i don;t think he is talking about the same person.
cause a close friend and i of Mike's took the truck to idaho last year after he passed away to race it in his honor at the nhrda world finals . and the truck was running fine when we brought it back. no vented block.

·
Registered
743 Posts
yeah i wasnt talking about the guys truck thats on ebay. Sorry about the confusion.

I was talking about my friends truck stroked99_1/2. He bought a truck from 73stroke99 last fall, and now I was just telling 73stroke99 that that truck blew up last december. I dont think that he knew it blew up

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
yeah i wasnt talking about the guys truck thats on ebay. Sorry about the confusion.

I was talking about my friends truck stroked99_1/2. He bought a truck from 73stroke99 last fall, and now I was just telling 73stroke99 that that truck blew up last december. I dont think that he knew it blew up

Im sorry for my reply that I had posted.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SORRY FOR ALL THIS CONFUSION. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE TRUCK FOR SALE!

Sorry guys i didnt mean to derail this thread, MY truck blew up, i bought it from 73stroke99 and i just wanted to inform him. This truck is great, i have been talking to the people who are selling it for Mike's wife and it is as good as its ever been.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts