Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rotors are warped pretty bad on my truck and im gettin real sick of the dash damn near rattlin on to the floor everytime i hit the big pedal lol. so i hit ebay and found these F&R F250 4WD Super Duty Drilled Brake Rotors and Pads | eBay and for the price i figgured somebody has to have bought a set of these things and i wanted to get a little feedback on them from someone who runs them brake dust, performance, life span, and most importantly are they a good buy or just crap and i should spend my money on somethin else?

·
Junior
225 Posts
I haven't run that brand (brake motive) but I am running the R1 Concepts that are sold on Ebay and they are great. In both the looks and function department. I run them on my 06 F-350 and my wifes 05 F-150.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't run that brand (brake motive) but I am running the R1 Concepts that are sold on Ebay and they are great. In both the looks and function department. I run them on my 06 F-350 and my wifes 05 F-150.
i checked them guys out and they look pretty good they have good feedback on ebay! how is the brake dust? and also do they bird chip at all when stopping?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe that when it comes to brakes, you usually get what you pay for. I just paid for some Powerslot cryo rotors and EBC pads. :doh:
ive done a search on here guys seem to like that setup damn spendy though.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
I personally dream about SSBC "V8" eight piston calipers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
+1
I too have purchased brake pads and rotors from R1 Concepts for the wifes accord and they are great. No dust, No squeeks, just a good looking and performing brakes. I would deffinetly use them again.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
Yeah, its not cheap. But check with OBSWIZ. He's a vendor here and beat everyone's prices by a good bit.
OBSWIZ ????

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well fellas i took my chances and ordered the ebay brakes i might get somethin good or i might have learned a lesson will let you know when i get them!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keep us posted. I'm interested as well. Having options is a good thing.
will do man, i hope to have them by the weekend but i will update as soon as i try them out and let you guys know.

Why not buy wagners from oreillys cost my 77 a peice
well napa wanted 88 bucks per rotor with my city discount i cant remember what the pads were but i know for about the same/less price i could get these ebay ones with drilled and sloted rotors and ceramic pads so i figgured i would give it a shot and report back to you guys with results!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well guys i got them bad chickens on my truck today! and i cant say anything bad about them so far they stop awesome and they didnt make a peep all day, will they hold up good over time i guess we will find out but for the price and quality i would say it is hard to beat these things as of right now. i have no buyers remorse not even a little

·
Registered
842 Posts
i run them but with motorcraft pads have 85k on them no warping and still ame pads as when i put them on i aul and hit oilfield roads i think there great

1 - 20 of 31 Posts