Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling some parts off a early 99 power stroke motor that dropped a cylinder. Motor sat after being pulled for a couple of years. Assuming everything was good when pulled but can't promise anything now as I don't have a 99 model truck to test anything on.

shipping is from 37128. I prefer to use UPS ground as the customer counter is next door to where I work.

Alternator $65 includes pulley
water pump (yeah I know, who buys a used water pump? you do if you got $25!) does not include pulley $25
power steering pump $20 with reservoir no cap though.
one valve cover gasket with wiring harnesses, appear good $75 this is the "one plug" style I can't reuse on the 97s
engine harness $300
fan $25
turbocharger and pedestal $200 - early 99, this may not be the same as '99.5-'03, I'm an OBS man so I don't know.
intercooler with plastic ends $100 needs cleaning inside, it is full of oil from blowby from the bad cyl. It has run most of it out in my shop floor :( 5 gal of kerosene and you should be good to go. This motor was pulled from a rollover and ran several years in my buddy's 2002 so that's why the plastic ends on the IC.
intercooler pipes with boots and 4 of 8 factory clamps $50 (they're full of oil too)
intercooler spider - THIS IS "THE ONE" THAT FITS THE OLD BODY STYLE - with reducer boots and all 4 hose clamps $175 I do NOT have the v-band clamp to fit the turbo. reducer boots fit the 2" intakes on old body style 7.3 powerstrokes
will sell the whole IC setup for $300 boots clamps spyder pipes and intercooler (save you $25!)
HPOP $200 this is the 15 degree one - has a flat back (this is Early 99 remember)
fuel bowl and hard fuel lines $100

I can email pictures. pm me with your email address. cash offers talk too. Stuff is located in Murfreesboro TN, 15 miles from Swamps and 1.5 miles from Full Force Diesel.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fan, IC pipes, and IC are sold....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spyder pipe / reducer boots SOLD.....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Could really use the Spyder and parts for my 97. Need way to contact
spyder and reducer boots are sold. Still have the IC and pipes and boots; had a guy interested but haven't heard from him and I think he's buying from someone else from looking at his posts.

send me a PM, preferred method of communication.

thanks for the feedback dcmoore99.

I prefer to sell the IC and pipes together as they are now boxed together. Box weighs 45 lb. shipping is from 37128.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
update on stuff: stuff sold is deleted.

Alternator $65 includes pulley

water pump (yeah I know, who buys a used water pump? you do if you got $25!) does not include pulley $25

one valve cover gasket with wiring harnesses, appear good $75 this is the "one plug" style I can't reuse on the 97s

engine harness $300

turbocharger $200

pedestal uppipes collector $150 - early 99, this may not be the same as '99.5-'03, I'm an OBS man so I don't know.

intercooler, pipes with boots and 4 of 8 factory clamps, with plastic ends $150 needs cleaning inside, it is full of oil from blowby from the bad cyl. It has run most of it out in my shop floor:pointlaugh: 5 gal of kerosene and you should be good to go. This motor was pulled from a rollover and ran several years in my buddy's 2002 so that's why the plastic ends on the IC. Prefer to sell IC and pipes together since I have them boxed up together and ready to ship. 45 lb. from 37128 it won't be cheap though......

HPOP $200 this is the 15 degree one - has a flat back (this is Early 99 remember)

fuel bowl and hard fuel lines $100

shipping if you want it is from 37128. prefer Paypal but will take a check / MO and hold for 14 calendar days to make sure it clears.

Also need a dana 50 3.55 third member, or a set of head studs or upgraded valvetrain parts. open to trades!!!!

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
how much for the studs or VT stuff?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
update on stuff: stuff sold is deleted. got to rake in a few more pennies folks! lawnmower project went over budget:lookaround:

Alternator $55 includes pulley

one valve cover gasket with inside wiring harnesses, appears to be good $75 (this is the "one plug" style I can't reuse on the 97s)

engine harness $250 This I believe though is a 2002 harness, has the relay for the GPs and the relay for the IAH which after some research the Early 99's didn't have.

turbocharger $175

pedestal uppipes collector $150 - early 99 (would take $300 for the charger uppipes pedstal and collector all together)

intercooler set: IC, pipes with Ford factory boots, and 4 of 8 Ford factory clamps. IC has plastic ends. $150 for all. IC / pipes needs cleaning inside, they are full of oil from blowby from the bad cyl. It has run most of it out in my shop floor:pointlaugh: 5 gal of kerosene and you should be good to go. This motor was pulled from a rollover and ran several years in my buddy's 2002 so that's why the plastic ends on the IC. Have to sell IC and pipes together since I have them boxed up together and ready to ship. 45 lb. from 37128 it won't be cheap though.

HPOP $150 this is the 15 degree one - has a flat back (this is Early 99 remember)

fuel bowl and hard fuel lines $75

shipping if you want it is from 37128. prefer Paypal or postal money order, but will take a check or other MO and hold for 14 calendar days to make sure it clears.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
btt out of funds! these are all off a early 99 motor except as noted....

Alternator $50 includes pulley

one valve cover gasket with inside wiring harnesses, appears to be good $60(this is the "one plug" style I can't reuse on the 97s)

engine harness $125-- This I believe though is a 2002 harness, has the relay for the GPs and the relay for the IAH which after some research the Early 99's didn't have. manual tranny truck.

turbocharger $150

pedestal uppipes collector $125 - early 99 (would take $250 for the charger uppipes pedstal and collector all together)

intercooler set: IC, pipes with Ford factory boots, and 4 of 8 Ford factory clamps. IC has plastic ends. $150 for all.

note - IC / pipes needs cleaning inside, they are full of oil from blowby from the bad cyl. It has run most of it out in my shop floor 5 gal of kerosene and you should be good to go. This motor was pulled from a rollover and ran several years in my buddy's 2002 so that's why the plastic ends on the IC. Really prefer to sell IC and pipes together since I have them boxed up together and ready to ship. 45 lb. from 37128.

HPOP $150 this is the 15 degree one - has a flat back (this is Early 99 remember)

fuel bowl and hard fuel lines $60

shipping if you want it is from 37128. prefer Paypal or postal money order, but will take a check or other MO and hold for 14 calendar days to make sure it clears. I prefer PMs here as I can track them easier.

·
Registered
671 Posts
very interested in intercooler setup . let me know what shipping method you have available to you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
very interested in intercooler setup . let me know what shipping method you have available to you.
I prefer UPS; there's a counter a block from where I work. FedEx is all the way across town. what's your zip, residential or business, I'll get you an estimate.....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Back to tha top..... sold stuff deleted.... these are all off a early 99 motor except as noted. prices reduced for quick sale. make an offer!

Alternator $40 includes pulley

water pump (yeah I know, who buys a used water pump? you do if you got $20!) does not include pulley $20

one valve cover gasket with inside wiring harnesses, appears to be good $60(this is the "one plug" style I can't reuse on the 97s)

engine harness $100-- This I believe though is a 2002 harness, has the relay for the GPs AND the relay for the IAH which after some research the Early 99's didn't have. from a manual tranny truck.

turbocharger and pedestal with EBPV $150 -- turbo feels OK has some oil in the intake side (due to blow by)

uppipes collector $125 - early 99 (would take $250 for the charger uppipes pedstal and collector all together)

HPOP $125 this is the 15 degree one - has a flat back (this is Early 99 remember)

fuel bowl and hard fuel lines $60

shipping if you want it is from 37128. prefer Paypal or postal money order, but will take a check or other MO and hold for 14 calendar days to make sure it clears. I prefer PMs here as I can track them easier.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts