Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would make a thread of my build and what all i have done to my truck hope you guys like it and im open to suggestions as well lol

the day i got it

first mod.....smoke switch lol

new tip and ditched the old man running boards

new tires 315 m/t baja claw ttc's

tint cab lights recon 3rd brake and tool box

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
People are gonna give you a hard time Becuase most of us here refer to a "build" as performance upgrades. IE turbo, injectors, RR, trans etc. I like the tires though

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hang in there and start moddin' the engine and trans now. A nice set of injectors a D66, Dp tuner will be a good atart.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you threw on some fugly tires and wheels and a tool box and you're callin it a build? kids these days. smoke switch ftw!!!
Actual i also have a tw chip diy intake exhaust and gauges and i am in the process of sealing my up pipes so i can put a d66 on and yes i am a kid i am 19 years old and work my tail off to ''build'' my truck the way i want......but thanks for the input

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Actual i also have a tw chip diy intake exhaust and gauges and i am in the process of sealing my up pipes so i can put a d66 on and yes i am a kid i am 19 years old and work my tail off to ''build'' my truck the way i want......but thanks for the input
Good choices, keep up the good work.
Best mod for an e99 hands down is get rid of that pos azz cupthrower, get one off a 2000 etc. couple of screws life is good.

·
Registered
669 Posts
X2 on drink holder, I need one out of a newer superduty carpet starting not to look so good lol

Where you getting your seals for up-pipes? Im wanting to reseal my uppipes especially with 297k miles on my E99

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good choices, keep up the good work.
Best mod for an e99 hands down is get rid of that pos azz cupthrower, get one off a 2000 etc. couple of screws life is good.
i think someone already did cause i havent had a bit of trouble out of it works great :D

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
does it have rubber fingers or plastic grippers?
better yet is there an ashtray between the cupholders?

if so your lucky.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im not sure if im gonna do the donuts yet because its leaking at the manifold so i just wanna try to fix that one but if i do the donuts im gonna get the brass ones from beans

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.