Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im pretty new to the superduty world. Always been an old chevy guy but I made the switch and wont ever go back haha. So I recently picked up my e99 and of course i start looking into updated wheels and tires. Problem is that im not 100% sure what lift ive got on the truck. It looks like 4 inch blocks in the rear but I could always be wrong. Has 315/75R16 tires and rubs just a little when I go full lock to the left. Any guidance would be awesome! Also im looking into doing a 325 with 20's. Im looking to have. The tires stick out maybe two inches. Anybody know what backspacing I should have?

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Mine had close to that stance. If it's a F350 I'd say you've got at least a front leveling kit, stock block is 4" in back. Front springs looked more arched than stock so maybe a 4" spring in front and an add-a-leaf in the rear. Rims are probably 16X10 w/ 3.5" or so of backspacing to stick out that far.

How many leaves in the front spring pack, rear spring pack? A picture of each pack and the hangers on the front would help identify how much and what kind of lift.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its a 350 and I can get some pics today and get them posted after work

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just looked. Its got 5 up front and 5 plus an overload in the rear. Pics coming soon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here it is... just hoping I can clear 325's with a little stance

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts