Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive searched and found some but 99 percent of the write ups or hows to have been on the forgotten website and for some reason i cant pull them up, or it just lits that as what someone has done already,
but so far ive done the 6637 tymar mod, and straight pipe mod, plan on doing the ccv mod later this week with new intercooler boots, 6.0 intercooler and transcooler, but what are some of the other mods i can do to it? i know it has some limits due to the e99 but looking for stuff i can do that wont break the bank and do for relatively cheap. and also have the guzzles site book marked for whats on there. so lets hear what you got.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
What limits does the early 99 have? I have not found any. Challenges, yes. Limits, no.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whell challenges keep me busy so im all for them, but ive seen some diy mods here but cant find exact how to's and other diy mods.

·
Registered
405 Posts
4.7 volt zener mod $1 on ebay,keeps from defueling from overboost,08 rear diff cover-$50-google it,6.0l intercooler,good upgrade,gut ebv-just cost your time and few $ in parts,good luck

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Arisley, plan on doing a few more mods this week to the truck, also found a 2000 f350 i can get any part off of it i want, so might be doing that to.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
You really need the cup holder mod. That is where you replace the current cup thrower and replace it with a later model cup holder.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I did that with my o3 to

1 - 8 of 8 Posts