Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been thinking about this for a long time, and well, the truck in my avatar is going up for sale. it is too big for what i need now. would make someone a good hauler or work truck, i just have no use for a dually like this.

a new engine and 6spd transmission with a southbend clutch was installed about 4yrs ago. about 23k miles since install. injectors and turbo has less than 300 miles on them since install. all other mods are listed in my sig. my asking price is starting at 15,5.

pics will go up asap.

will consider trades.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i do have the turbo off right now at carson stauffer's , makeing shure it is in tip top condition.
you can call me anytime at 270-308-5451, 270-590-9580.can get more pics, just ask.

obo.

thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Recruit #211
113 Posts
how many total miles on truck itself and which southbend did you install

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a single disk southbend.

and the truck has about 240k on it.

have installed new front end compoents, everything except the leafs and both diff were rebuilt when i got it.

feel free to call me if anyone is interested.

·
Recruit #211
113 Posts
wat kind of trades would you be interested in and wat kind of shape is the interior in looks to be pretty good from the pictures

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes interior is in good shape, just needs a good cleaning witch i will do for buyer.

i would like to trade for a 7.3 ccsb..

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would like to trade this truck to ccsb with a 7.3, 6spd.

i can make this truck stock also if reqeusted. i need to move this truck. i can get more pics, just ask.

bump....

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Man thats a sweet truck! I'd love to buy it but i just dont have that much to offer you...

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump....

i would rather trade than sell but for the right price it can go.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump.....:(

the interior is not perfact, but in good shape. it does need a cup holder.
i can get more pics upon reqeust.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump.......

i would sell it stock for less. would really like to move this truck.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just now noticed that i never posted that the turbo was good and has been back on the truck for some time now....

ttt.....

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump......

i have come off my asking price some. the seperation was hard and i dont need a truck like this anymore. i need the funds worse thn the truck. its coming along but still needs some minor work. tires, alinment, front drive shaft. i realy need to move this truck as soon as possiable so if your interested hit me up....

call or txt....270-308-5451.

·
Registered
449 Posts
ok dum question but when you say put it back to stock do you mean the bed also? or just the performance upgrades

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just the injectors and turbo would go back to stock but i would like to sell as is....

·
Registered
669 Posts
any instrest in my 97? if not sweet truck bud and good luck with sale

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
whats the price on this truck... im looking for a new work truck and this one would be perfect

1 - 20 of 82 Posts